The mTLS (Mutual TLS) is the PEM encoded x509 certificate that has Client Authentication enabled.
It is used to authenticate to GlobalSign's DSS API along with their user credentials.
To keep the mTLS certificate and your account credentials both secure, these are then encrypted using the customers provided public key.
They are then sent to the customer who can then decrypt both using their private key.
As many as you need.
You can create a mTLS certificate by following the below:
1. Navigate to the mTLS sub menu
2. Click generate an mTLS certificate
3. Pick how you are intending to integrate,
4. View the technology partners selection box and link
5. Select directly via the API
6. Select one or multiple API credentials if required
7. Review the CSR submission screen
8. Click continue
9. Review the success screen
10. Download the mTLS certificate / copy to clipboard and download the ICA
The mTLS certificate is free of charge.
No, the mTLS certificate is not vetted. However, the identity is vetted.