Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I renew a service subscription?
- How do I stop automatic renewal of the service?
- How do I cancel a service?
- What is overage cost?
- Where can I check how services usage?
- How does the trial service work?
- How to generate trial services?
- Are signatures from the trial service valid and trusted publicly?
- Can I get a second trial service subscription?
- How do I subscribe to services on behalf of my customers?
- Which services can I order from my Service Provider account?
- Which services do I need a Sales rep's assistance to order?
- Which type of Common Name will the service use?
FAQ and Guides
1. How do I renew a service subscription?
Service subscriptions, by default, are on auto-renew. If you want to turn this off, they need to request it to the Account Manager/Sales Representative.
2. How do I stop automatic renewal of the service?
To stop the automatic renewal of your service, please request this with your sales representative / account manager.
3. How do I cancel a service?
Please refer to the terms and conditions of your agreement, and contact your sales representative / account manager.
4. What is overage cost?
The overage cost is the price per signature once the original number of signatures in the subscription is used up. This is billed on a monthly basis.
5. Where can I check how services usage?
a. Login to Portal
b. Select Services Tab
c. This page will show the amount of services left and within each service, the current usage and allowances per service.
6. How does the trial service work?
The trial DSS service is test Signed with Non-Valid CA
- Valid for 1 year
- Generates 5000 signatures
- Requires at least 1 valid identity
The trial TLS service is test Signed with Non-Valid CA
- Valid for 90 days.
- Generates 100 test certificates.
- Requires at least 1 valid identity.
7. How to generate trial services?
To Request a Trial Service:
- Navigate to the service sub-menu and click to create a subscription.
- You can select either DSS trial or TLS trial service.
- Agree to the legal terms and conditions.
- View the trial subscription card created.
8. Are signatures from the trial service valid and trusted publicly?
Trial DSS Subscriptions: only generate untrusted signatures.
9. Can I get a second trial service subscription?
Yes, you can subscribe to as many trial services as you want.
10. How do I subscribe to services on behalf of my customers?
Contact your Sales rep who will create customized quotes based on your customer's needs.
11. Which services can I order from my Service Provider account?
As a Service Provider you are able to order the following services in the Atlas Portal?
- Trial Digital Signing Service (DSS) Certificates
- DSS subscription
- Trial TLS Certificates
12. Which services do I need a Sales rep's assistance to order?
In order to order the following production services (not trials), please contact your Sales Representative:
- Digital Signing Service (DSS) with Timestamping
- Domain Validated (DV) TLS Certificates
- Organization Validated (OV) TLS Certificates
- S/MIME Certificates
13. Which type of Common Name will the service use?
Two options would be available. You will select either of them while ordering a service.
1. A Fixed Signer
Provide one organization department, or individual's name once. Minimize vetting interaction. Set and forget.
2. Changing Signers
Provide an organization, department, or individual’s name in each API request. Increased vetting interaction. All different CNs must be vetted separately.