Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing a PKCS#12 file in Windows using Opera. For other platforms and browsers please search for your solution in the search bar above.
Note: Before installation in Opera you must install the Root CA and correct Intermediate certificates.
- Click Menu > Settings > Preferences.
- Open the Advanced tab. Select Security > Manage Certificates.
- Once the Certificate Manager opens, select Import and select your file.
Note: While importing ensure the file type on the bottom-right shows "PKCS#12 (with private key)".
- Enter the password and click OK.
- Your certificate is now visible under the Personal tab of the Certificate Manager Window.
- The certificate is now installed and can be used for network or secure web site client authentication.