Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for customizing the Microsoft Outlook 2003 toolbar so that the Signing and Encryption features become regular fixtures. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- From your toolbar click the New message button.
- A blank email will open. In this new window, click on Tools and then Customize from the next dialog box.
- Select the Commands tab.
- In the Categories column select Standard. In the Commands column, scroll down until you see Digitally Sign Message and Encrypt Message Contents.
- To have the Digitally Sign Message button appear on your Toolbar, select and drag it to the Toolbar, holding down the mouse as shown below.
- Repeat the above step for the Encrypt Message Contents button.
- Click on Close to complete the procedure.