Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in WebLogic BEA. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the above search bar.
Save your certificates
- Place your SSL certificate and private key in the "mydomain" directory.
- Download the appropriate Globalsign Root CA Bundle and save as "gs_bundle.pem"
- Place your certificate bundles in the "mydomain" directory.
- Enter the following information on the SSL tab in the Server Configuration window:
- In the Server Certificate File Name field: Enter the full directory location and name of the SSL certificate.
- In the Trusted CA File Name field: Enter the full directory location and name of the certificate bundle file.
- In the Server Key File Name field, enter the full directory location and name of the private key file.
- Start the WebLogic Server using the command:
Note: "password" after the = sign in the above command-line is to be replaced with the password you chose when requesting the digital certificate.