Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Lotus Domino. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- From the main menu, select Install Trusted Root Certificate into Key Ring.
- Click Merge Trusted Root Certificate into Key Ring. You will be presented with a summary of the certificate you are importing. Click OK.
- A confirmation of a successful import will display.
- You must repeat this process for every certificate in the chain. Please do not be confused by the term root, as all root and intermediate certificates go in here. These must be done in a very specific order, as per below:
- GlobalSign Root CA
- GlobalSign Intermediate Certificate
- Once all of the certificates have been installed, proceed to install the end entity certificate. Click Install Certificate into Key Ring.
- Click Merge Certificate into Key Ring to get confirmation of a successful import. Click OK.
- You are now taken back to the main menu.