Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in cPanel. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Locate the SSL/TLS Manager and click on it to load.
- Select Private Keys (KEY) from the SSL/TLS menu.
- Select a key size of 2048 bits and click Generate.
- Go back to the SSL Manager main menu and click Certificate Signing Requests (CSR).
- Fill out the CSR form correctly and click Generate.
- Select your CSR from the drop down menu and click View.
- The following is an example of your CSR code:
-----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----
-----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST-----