The following article will walk you through adding or removing SANs from a Certificate in your Managed SSL account.
You can watch the video below for a tutorial.
- Log into your GCC Account and select the Managed SSL tab. Then, click Find & Report on Certificates as shown below.
- Use the search function to find the appropriate Certificate and then click the Edit button to bring up the Order Details screen.
- Under the Certificate Actions section, click Add/Remove SANs to proceed. Note: GlobalSign no longer supports AutoCSR. To Add/Remove SANs on an order originally placed using AutoCSR, you must first re-issue and submit a CSR.
- The Enter SAN Option window will appear containing the current SANs listed in your Certificate.
- To add SANs, enter or paste new SAN entries into the window. To remove SANs, delete the SAN entries from the window.
- Then, click Validate these SANs to continue.
- The system will detect any newly added SAN and present the total amount as shown below.
- Click Continue, confirm details (as needed) then click Complete.
- Once you've added the SAN successfully, you will receive an email with the text of your new Certificate.
The table below shows the possible scenarios of adding/removing SANs and the corresponding pricing logic. Note: The pricing logic below does not apply to MSSL SAN Licensing.
|Add a SAN (subdomain/FQDN/wildcard SAN)||Payment will be required for each additional SAN added. The cost depends on the SAN type (subdomain, FQDN, and/or wildcard) and the remaining certificate validity. Use Validate these SANs button to assist with pricing calculations.|
|Add a UCC SAN
(www, owa, mail & autodiscover)
|UCC SANs can be added free of charge for the Common Name domain.
i.e. CN = intranetssltest.com,
Free UCC SANs =
|Delete a SAN||Please note that we do not provide refunds for deleted SANs.|