The following article will walk you through downloading your HSM-based AATL Certificate.
- Add GlobalSign to your trusted sites.
- For certificate pickup, you must have access to a Windows PC and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Once the certificate is installed, you may sign from other platforms such as OS X.
Download & Install
- Once your order has been approved and vetted, open the Certificate Download Ready email, and launch the pickup link using Internet Explorer.
- Enter the Temporary Pickup Password that was set at the time of ordering as shown below and then click Next.
- On the Select Key Generation Method window, select the I will generate my private key and CSR with my HSM option and click Next.
- Enter your CSR on the Enter CSR Required box. Then, tick the I Agree to the subscriber Agreement and click Next to proceed.
- To download the Certificate, click the Download Certificate button. This will download the file to your computer.
- After which, you need to import the certificate into your HSM. Note: These certificates will match the private key used to generate the CSR submitted during the ordering process, for information on how to import these certificates on your HSM, please consult your HSM vendors instructions.
- You are now ready to use your certificate.