IntroductionThis article will walk you through the process of disabling renewal notifications for a domain in Managed SSL. Note: Renewal notices are adjusted on a per-domain basis and not per-user or per-account.
- Log into GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) and select Managed SSL tab and you will be redirected to the Managed SSL - Dashboard window. This will display all your vetted profiles.
- Click the Manage Domains button to navigate to your domain order history. Note: You can also select "Find & Report on Domains" to show the list of all domains in your profile and select the domain you want to update.
- The Manage Domains window will appear as shown below. Hover your mouse on the Other Actions option on the domain you want to update.
- Select Email Preferences to proceed. Note: The Point of Contact (POC) for the domain can also be edited by selecting the Edit Point of Contact option.
- The Manage Renewal Reminder Emails pop-up window will appear. Tick the Off option and click the Save button. Note: The renewal notification is turned On by default for each domain.
- Click the Close button to finish.
You will no longer receive renewal notifications for that domain.