The following article provides step-by-step instructions for generating and importing a Certificate into Microsoft Azure Key Vault. Note: If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- After you have created and selected your key vault, press the Certificates option on the right side menu. Then, click Generate/Import button at the top, as shown below.
- On the Create a certificate window, fill out the Certificate details. Once done, click the Create button to proceed.
- Click the Download CSR button to get a copy of your CSR. Note: You will need to submit CSR to the GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) upon installation of the Certificate as shown in the second picture.
- Once the Certificate is issued, click the Merge Signed Request button.
- Then, select the Certificate you downloaded from the GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) portal.
- Now, your Certificate is stored in your Key Vault and ready for use.