This article provides step-by-step instructions for renewing Certificates in MSSL accounts. This feature is available to all MSSL Customers. Note: If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Log into GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) and select the Managed SSL tab. This will redirect you to the Managed SSL - Dashboard window, displaying all your vetted profiles.
- Whenever a Certificate is ready to be renewed, the Upcoming Renewals tile will dynamically turn orange or red and display the number of upcoming expiring Certificates. Click the View button under the Upcoming Renewals category to update a specific Certificate as shown in the diagram below. Note: You can also select "Find & Report on Certificates" to show the list of all Certificates in your profile and select an expiring Certificate you want to renew.
- This page will show the list of expiring Certificates. Click the Renew button next to the Certificate you are renewing and it will redirect you to the next page. Note: This button will only appear if the Certificate is within the renewal period (90 days before expiration).
- You will be redirected to the Certificate Application window. Enter your CSR in the box as provided and click the Check this CSR button to proceed.
- This page will show your CSR information. Click Continue to proceed to the next step.
- Complete the Product Details including the product type, any promotional codes and select the validity period of the Certificate. Then, click Continue.
- Add a Point of Contact or select the Auto Fill option. Then click Continue to proceed. Note: If you tick the checkbox for "Is this the Point of Contact for communications?", the POC will receive renewal notices in addition to the person who placed the order (when enabled for the Certificate). Also, renewal emails are disabled by default, but you have the option to turn them on.
- The Confirm Organization Information window will show your organization details. Then, click Continue.
- Provide your Payment Information, then click Continue.
- Confirm the Certificate Details and accept the Subscriber Agreement. Then, click Continue.
- The Certificate Application Completed window will appear, which means that you have completed the renewal of your Certificate. Note: MSSL Certificate Renewals are no longer vetted.