Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Mozilla Firefox for Windows. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Open Firefox. Click the Firefox button in the top left-hand corner. Click Options > Options.
- Click the Advanced icon on the top right of the options screen. Click the Encryption tab. Click on View Certificates to view the certificate store contents.
- Click Import on the Your Certificates tab.
- Browse to your certificate and click Open. If you have set a master password then you will need to enter this first and then the certificate password which you generated when downloading the certificate.
- You will now receive an alert saying the import was successful.
- The certificate is now installed and can be used for network or secure client authentication.