Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing a PKCS#12 file in Linux Ubuntu using Chrome. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Open Chrome and enter into the settings menu on the right-hand side of the toolbar.
- Select Settings and then click Show Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page. Click Manage Certificates.
- In the Certificate manager select the Your Certificates tab. Click Import.
- Chrome, by default, searches for ".p12" files. Change the file type to All Files at the bottom of the page. Open your PFX file.
- Enter your password.
- The certificate is now installed and can be used for network or secure web site client authentication.