Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing a PKCS#12 file in Linux Ubuntu using Opera. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
Note: Before installation in Opera you must install the Root CA and correct Intermediate certificates.
- Open the Opera menu button and select Settings > Preferences.
- Open the Advanced tab and select Security on the left menu. Click Mange Certificates.
- Once the Certificate Manager has opened select Import. Select your file.
- Enter the password and click OK.
- Your certificate is now installed under the Personal tab.
- The certificate is now installed and can be used for network or secure web site client authentication.