Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Oracle Wallet Manager. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Copy the SSL certificate from the GlobalSign fulfillment email.
- Open the Oracle Wallet Manager and go to the main panel.
- Choose Operations > Import Trusted Certificate from the menu bar. The Import Trusted Certificate dialog panel will appear.
- Choose Paste the Certificate. Click OK. Another Import Trusted Certificate dialog panel will appear with the following message:
"Please provide a base64 format certificate and paste it below."
- Paste the certificate into the window. Click OK. A message at the bottom of the window will inform you that the trusted certificate was successfully installed.
- Choose OK. You will be returned to the Oracle Wallet Manager main panel. The trusted certificate will appear at the bottom of the Trusted Certificates tree.