Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Sonicwall. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Copy the SSL certificate from the email you received from GlobalSign and paste it into a Notepad file. Save it with a ".crt" extension.
- Log into the SSL-VPN Appliance. Select System > Certificates.
- Select the Complete the Pending Request icon circled in red in the screenshot below.
- Click Browse to browse for and select the ".crt" file you saved in Step 1.
- Click Upload.
- If import was successful the validation section will display a Yes.