Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Plesk. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Log into the Plesk Control Panel.
- Select Domains from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the domain name that the certificate is for – "yourdomain.com".
- Click on the Certificates menu item.
- Click Browse and navigate to the location of the certificate you received from GlobalSign. Select the certificate then select Send File. This will upload and attach the certificate to the corresponding private key.
- Click on the name of the certificate in the list. The certificate name will now appear in the list of certificates at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the appropriate CA Bundle from the links below and paste contents in the CA Certificate box.
GlobalSign Root & Intermediate Certificates
- Click Send Text.
- Click Up Level from the top right of the screen. Click Setup.
- At the top of the page, select the SSL Certificate you've installed from the SSL Certificate drop down menu.
- Click the Server item from the left hand menu.
- Click on the Service Management menu item.
- You now need to stop and start the Apache process.
Note: Restarting Apache will not work. You must stop and start the service to complete the installation and commit the changes - your host may have to do this for you.