Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
Note: MS OCS 2007 server certificates must be in PKCS7 format. You will need to copy this from the certificate in your account. Log in and go to Order History. Select the order number of the certificate to be installed. The third certificate listed is the PKCS7 format certificate. Save it as a ".cer" file with a text editor.
- Click Start > Programs > Administrative Tools. Click Office Communications Server 2007.
- Select the Enterprise Edition Server.
- Right-click on the Office Communications Server where the CSR was previously generated. Click Certificates.
- Click Next. Choose Process the Pending Request and Install the Certificate.
- Browse for the "CertificateBundle.p7" file that you saved to the server. Make sure to have the search display all files as you search (it only displays ".cer" files by default). Select the "CertificateBundle.p7" file. Click Next.
- Close the Certificate wizard. The certificate is now installed and is ready for use.