Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Plesk 11. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Once you have received your certificate from GlobalSign you will have to submit it in panel. When doing this you must also grab the relevant intermediate bundle. Intermediates can be found by searching for your certificate type and "intermediate" in the search bar above. This will need to be added to the CA Certificate field. Once this is done, click Send Text.
- Go back to the Server tab and select IP Addresses.
- Select your IP Address.
- Select your named certificate in the dropdown and click OK. "Testing SSL Certificate" is used as the name in this example.
- Go back to the server tab and go to Services Management.
- Now, depending on your server, you will have to stop and start (not restart) the Nginx, Apache or Windows Server. In our case, Nginx was enough.
- Once the restart has taken place everything should be up and running.
Securing the Panel Using Your GlobalSign Certificate
You can secure your Plesk panel using your GlobalSign certificate. To do this go into the SSL Certificate under the Server tab and check the box next to your GlobalSign certificate, followed by Secure the Panel.