Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in Plesk 11. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Log into your Plesk panel and select the tab Server along the top of the page. Select SSL Certificates under Tools and Resources.
- Select Add SSL certificate.
- Fill in the certificate details and, once complete, select Request.
- You will be brought back to the SSL Certificates window. Click on your newly generated certificate name.
- Submit your CSR during the ordering process/reissue and wait for your certificate to be returned from GlobalSign.
- Scroll down to the CSR field. Copy and paste the content including the beginning and ending tags.