Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for locating your PKCS#7 for a retail SSL certificate in your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for you solution in the search bar above.
- Start by logging into your account and clicking on the SSL Certificates tab. Click Search Order History from the My Certificates menu on the left.
- Once in Search Order History, enter the certificate order number, common name or simply click the Search button to display your certificates in chronological order starting with the most recent order.
- Locate the corresponding order and click Edit.
- Scroll down to Certificate Info and locate the PKCS#7 format.
- Copy the entire certificate from -----BEGIN PKCS7----- to -----END PKCS7-----
You have now successfully obtained your PKCS#7. Please continue on to use the PKCS#7 to install your SSL certificate on common platforms such as Tomcat and IIS 7.