This article provides step-by-step instructions for retrieving the IntranetSSL Certificate you generated using AutoCSR within Managed SSL.
- Log into your GlobalSign account and select the Managed SSL tab.
- Click Find & Report on Certificates as shown in the diagram below.
- Provide the order number and click Search, or leave it blank to locate all orders or use the advanced search options.
- Once the certificate appears in the search results we have two ways to download the certificate.
Option 1: Click the Get Cert button.
Option 2: Click the Edit button to bring up the Order Details screen. Note: In case you do not remember your full AutoCSR extended password, you need to reissue the certificate as GlobalSign cannot recover the password for you.
Click Download AutoCSR (PKCS#12) (Certificate File + Private Key) at the bottom of the page.
- Click the Download AutoCSR (PKCS#12) button at the bottom of the page. This will download your certificate in a .PFX file.