This article will walk you through removing an expired Cross Certificate from your token. The resolution below is also applicable in all instances that require a Certificate whether that be an AATL or Code Sign (Standard & EV). If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for the solution in the search bar above.
- Open the SafeNet Authentication Client Tools as shown in the diagram below.
- Click the Gear Icon on the top right of the window for Advanced View. This will redirect you to the next window.
- Click your token (may be named differently) and then click CA Certificates to show the list of installed CA Certificates in your token.
- Select the expiring Cross Certificate and then click the Delete Certificate button. A dialogue box will appear, click Yes to proceed. Note: You will be required to input your Token Password, to complete this process.
- You are now done removing the Expired Cross Certificate from your token.
After you have completed this process, you may now proceed on importing the new Cross Certificate to your token.