Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for installing your certificate in Windows using Internet Explorer 10.If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Open Google Chrome. Open the menu at the top right corner and select Settings.
- Select Show Advanced Settings > Manage Certificates.
- Click Import to start the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Click Next.
- Browse to your downloaded certificate PFX file and click Next. Note: When browsing to your PFX file make sure the file type in the bottom-right of the browse window is changed to Personal Information Exchange, otherwise it will not find your file.
- Enter the password you entered when you downloaded the certificate. We recommend you enable the second and third options listed. Click Next.
- Let the Certificate Import Wizard determine the best place for the installation. Click Next. Note: In some instances the certificate may not install under Personal. If this is the case then manually select the second option when rerunning the installation.
- Click Next. Click Finish.
- The certificate is now installed and can be used for network or secure client authentication.