Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to reorder your PersonalSign or Code Signing Certificate which is needed most commonly when customers forget their pickup password. For security reasons, the pickup password is only known by the applicant. If you forgot your pickup password, you will need to reorder your certificate.
- Log into your GCC account and select the Code Signing, PersonalSign, PDF Signing for Adobe CDS tab at the top of the page. Select Search Order History in the left-hand column.
- On the search page you can specify an Order ID (case sensitive), common name or leave it blank to search for all orders. Click Search.
- Once you have found the correct certificate, Click Edit.
- Click Cancel & Start This Order Again.
- This will restart the order process and pre-populate your information. You can create a new pickup password on the Certificate Information page.
- As the vetting documentation is already associated with this order, the new certificate can be issued almost immediately.
Note: The cancellation button will only be visible for 7 days after vetting has been completed. If you do not have the Cancellation Request or Cancel & Start This Order Again buttons available to you, please contact our support team.