Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to reorder your SSL Certificate, which most commonly happens to customers when they have forgotten the pickup password. For security reasons, the pickup password is only known by the applicant. If you forgot your pickup password, you will need to reorder your SSL certificate.
- Log into your GCC account.
- Make sure the SSL Certificates tab at the top of the page is selected. Select Search Order History in the left-hand column.
- On the search page you can specify an Order ID (case sensitive), common name or leave it blank to search for all orders. Click Search.
- Once you have found the correct certificate, Click Edit.
- Click Cancel & Start This Order Again.
- This will restart the order process and pre-populate your information. You can create a new pickup password on the Certificate Information page.
- As the vetting documentation is already associated with this order, the new certificate can be issued almost immediately.