How to View, Download, and Request Invoices
Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to view, download, and request your invoices from within your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account.
There are two GCC users in every account who are able to access invoices:
- Billing User
Invoices are typically issued and available in your GCC account 8 days after the issuance date of the certificate. Below are more specific guidelines for invoice availability based on your payment method:
- For customers making payment by Credit Card, sales invoice will be issued upon the certificate being available for delivery (“the Delivery Date”), and sales receipt titled “Paid by Credit Card Invoices” will be issued on the 8th day following the Delivery Date.
- For customers placing a purchase order for Certificates, invoices are issued upon receipt of the purchase order. The invoice will be due for payment within 30 days from the invoice date.
- Customers with multiple invoices throughout a month may pay in lump sum at the end of the month.
- Customers may apply for special payment terms, at which time a separate payment contract shall be agreed by GlobalSign.
Search, View, Download, and Print Your Invoices
You can watch the video below for a tutorial.
Or, you can check the step by step guidelines below.
- Make sure you are logged into your GCC Account.
- Select the Account & Finance tab and click the View Invoices icon or View/Request Invoices link in the left-hand column.
- The following screen will show all of your available invoices and allow you to search by invoice number, issue date, and whether or not you would like to show invoices from canceled orders.
- To view the PDF version of the invoice in order to download and save a copy, click the blue PDF link in the right-hand column.