Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to void a user account in your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account.
Voiding a GCC user account blocks that user from being able to log into the account and perform actions within it. To void a user's account:
- Log into your GCC account. Select the Account & Finance tab if it is not already selected. Click the Manage Users icon or Manage Users link in the left-hand column.
- Click Edit next to the account which you wish to void.
- Scroll down in the application until you see the Status field. Use the drop-down menu to select Void from the list of statuses.
- Click Confirm.
- Review the application details, specifically that the status says "Void". When you are finished reviewing click Complete Application.
- The status change is now completed and you can click the To User View Page to go back to the manage users section.