Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for reissuing a certificate from your ePKI GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) Account. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Click Account Login on the GlobalSign.com homepage.
- Login with your credentials.
- Make sure the Enterprise PKI tab is selected.
- Click View Admin Menu Options on the left-hand side.
- Click OK to authentication with your admin certificate.
- Click Search Certificates.
- Click Search to display all certificates or enter in specific information about the certificate you are looking for to narrow your search.
- Locate the order you would like to reissue and click Application next to the certificate.
- Click Reissue Certificate to complete the process.