IntroductionThis article will walk you through configuring your PersonalSign certificate in Microsoft Outlook 2013.
Before your certificate can be configured in Outlook, it must be downloaded & installed into your Windows Certificate Store.
You can watch the video below for a tutorial.
- Open Outlook
- Go to File > Options
- Click Trust Center > Trust Center Settings
- Click E-Mail Security > Settings...
- Set a name for your settings:
- Click Choose next to Signing Certificate
- Choose your signing certificate from the list. Press OK.
- Repeat the same process for Encryption Certificate.
- Once you've set your Signing & Encryption certs, press OK on each window to save your settings.
Your certificate is now configured in Outlook.