Organizations enrolled in GlobalSign's Managed SSL platform benefit from the instant issuance of certificates for their pre-vetted domains. These orders are placed through the Managed SSL tab. Occasionally, orders are mistakenly placed through the SSL Certificates tab resulting in the traditional vetting process. This often occurs in environments with multiple users. To prevent users from accidentally ordering through the wrong tab, account administrators can hide the SSL Certificates tab for all users.
- Login to your GlobalSign account. This must be the account administrator.
- Click on the Account & Finance tab.
- Click Default Tab Setting on the left.
- Check the box for Hide SSL Tab and click Continue
- For this change to fully take effect, please log out and log back in to your GlobalSign Account.
- The process will complete, the SSL Certificates tab will no longer be visible.