This article provides step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing a PersonalSign Certificate. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
You can watch the following video for a tutorial.
Or, you can check the step by step guidelines below.
- Follow the link in your pickup e-mail and enter the pickup password created when you placed your order.
- Create a 12+ character password for your certificate (alphanumeric only). This will be needed during certificate installation.
Agree to the subscriber agreement and press Next.
- Click Download My Certificate to download your PKCS#12 file (.pfx):
- Be sure to choose Save when prompted by your browser.
- Save your certificate in a location you will remember and name it something you will remember. Press Save.
- Double-click on the .pfx file you just downloaded and the Certificate Import Wizard will pop up as shown below. Select the Current User option and Click Next to begin the import process.
- The file path is automatically selected. Click Next to continue:
- Enter the private key password. This is the password that was created when you downloaded the certificate. Check the following options:
- Mark this key as exportable.
- Include all extended properties - this will carry over all the certificate details during import.
- Let the Certificate Import Wizard determine the best place for the installation. Click Next.
Note: In some instances the certificate may not install under Personal. If this is the case then manually select the second option when rerunning the installation.
- Click Finish.
- Your certificate is successfully installed.