Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to revoke a GlobalSign SSL certificate in your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account. If you are unable to complete this process please contact support directly.
- Log into the GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC).
- Click on the SSL Certificates tab at the top of the screen.
- Search for the certificate in question by clicking Search Order History in the left-hand column and clicking Search.
- Locate the certificate and click the Edit button.
- At the bottom and top of the page you will have a Revoke Certificate button. After you select this button scroll down to confirm the revocation twice, otherwise the process will not be completed and the certificate will not be revoked.
Important Note: Revoking a SSL certificate will invalidate the certificate. This is not the same as getting a refund from cancelling an order. The Revoke Certificate option will be available throughout the validity period of the certificate unlike a cancellation request.