Export Client Digital Certificate - Firefox
Aug 5, 2020
Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for exporting your client digital certificate from Firefox. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
Note: Before following the steps below you should first create a Firefox Master Password if you have not already done so.
- In the bottom-right of your Firefox browser click Settings. Click on the Advanced icon in the top-right.
- Click the Encryption tab. Click View Certificates.
- If your certificate has successfully been installed it will appear in the Firefox Certificate Store as pictured above. Select your certificate and click Back Up.
- A window will appear that will prompt you to create the file name. We recommend you name the file so it is easily identifiable. You should also store it in an easily accessible place, such as your desktop. Click Save.
- Enter your Firefox Master Password.
- Assign a password to your certificate file.
- Your certificate is successfully saved and backed up.