Combine PVK + SPC to Keystore Certificate - Code Signing Certificates
Combining PVK + SPC to a Keystore Certificate
Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for combining PVK + SPC to a keystore certificate. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Download and install the PVK import utility.
- Export the PVK file to a PFX file using the command:
pvkimprt -PFX <spc-file> <pvk-file> <pfx-file>
- Import the file to your keystore or registry using the command:
pvkimprt -import <spc-file> <pvk-file>
- Enter the PFX password when prompted
- The Import Wizard will open. Click Next.
- Select Automatically Select the Certificate Store Based on the Type of Certificate.
- Click Finish to complete the import.