Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for generating a Certificate Signing Request (CSR) in Lotus Domino 8.5. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- From the main menus select Create Key Ring.
- Fill in the form as prompted. Make sure to select 2048 for the Key Size.
- Click to continue. You will then receive confirmation that the key ring has been created.
- Click OK to return to the main menu. Select Create Certificate Request.
- Select Paste Into Form on CA's Site.
- Click Create Certificate Request to continue. A confirmation screen of the CSR field properties and the text of the CSR will appear.
- Copy and paste the CSR text into notepad or GlobalSign's web form before clicking OK.