Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to create a new user account in your GCC account.
- To add a new user to your account make sure the Account & Finance tab is selected. Click the Manage Users icon or Manage Users link in the left-hand column.
- Click New Registration.
- Complete the details for the new user and select their role by selecting either Manager or Staff in Charge in the User Permissions.
Set their privileges for Certificate Approval Permission:
- Select “yes” if you wish the user to be able to place orders that do not need approval and approve certificate orders placed by other users who do not have Certificate Approval Permission.
- Select “no” if the user should not have approval permission, nor should be allowed to place certificate orders without the order being approved. Certificate orders that are placed by users who do not have Certificate Approval Permission will be placed into the Pending Approvals section.
- Note: All users can place orders. Only users with Certificate Approval Permission can place orders that do not need to be approved by users with Certificate Approval Permission.
- Select “yes” if you wish the user to be able to deposit funds into the account.
- Select “no” if you do not wish the user to be able to deposit funds into the account.
- Once the information is complete click Confirm to review the information.
- Review the information for accuracy and click Complete Application.
- The user registration is completed and you can click the To User View Page to go back to the manage users section and see the new account listed.