This article provides step-by-step instructions for ordering a new SSL certificate, such as a DomainSSL, OrganizationSSL, and ExtendedSSL, including how to switch from a competitor. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
- Login to your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account if you already have one, and select the SSL Certificates tab. If you are a new customer, please go here.
- Press Order Certificate as shown in the diagram below. This will redirect you to the Certificate Application window.
- On the Certificate Application window, select the options that are applicable including ticking the switching from a Competitor option. Note: We offer 30 additional days to be added to the validity period of the certificate as a bonus for switching, you can choose this option by checking the 30 day Bonus box. Click Continue once done.
- Add a Point of Contact by completing the required details (in asterisk) indicated on the Point of Contact for Certificate Delivery / Vetting issues window. You may opt to press the Auto Fill and then click Continue.
- Input your CSR on the Enter your CSR here: box and click Continue.
- You will be required to input your previous certificate that you are switching from in the box provided as shown in the diagram below. Click Continue once done.
- Select one of the Domain Validation Methods we offer as a way to provide you have domain ownership. You can click the links below for the guidelines on how to proceed with each verification method.
- Performing Domain Verification - Approver Email
- Performing Domain Verification - HTTP Verification Method
- Performing Domain Verification - DNS TXT Record
- Select a payment method and the click Continue.
- Review your CSR details and then tick the I agree to the Subscriber Agreement. Click Continue.
- You are now done with ordering a new SSL Certificate once you see the diagram below.