This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to reissue your Client Digital Certificates including PersonalSign, CodeSign, and PDF Signing certificates.
If you encounter a private key error and cannot fully install your Client Digital Certificate into your computer, you can reissue your certificate free of charge.
You can watch the video below for a tutorial.
- Log into your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account.
- Select the CodeSigning, PersonalSign, PDF Signing for Adobe CDS tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Search Order History link in the left-hand column.
- Select the Search button at the top of the page to show all of your orders or you can specify previous order details to search for a specific order. All your orders will show at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Edit button next to the certificate you would like to reissue.
- When the certificate edit page appears, please press the Reissue Certificate button.
- Check the information shown and enter a pickup password. It is important to remember this password, as it will be used later.
- Confirm all of the details previously entered and check the Subscriber Agreement box to be able to continue.
- You have now successfully reissued your Client Digital Certificate and you will receive an email shortly with further instructions on how to download your newly reissued certificate.