This article provides step-by-step instructions for ordering an Alpha SSL Certificate. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
You can watch the following video for a tutorial.
Below is the step by step guide on how to place an order in GlobalSign Portal:
1. Log in your GlobalSign Account at https://gcc.globalsign.com/au/signon/gacp/usernamePasswordLogin.do
2. Go to SSL Certificates tab
3. Click Order Certificate
4. Select your product
5. Under SSL Certificate Type section, choose if you will be ordering a single domain or wildcard
6. Choose also the validity period and other information needed
7. Click Continue
8. Fill out the Point of Contact details and click Continue. Note: You may autofill the fields if you want to.
9. Paste or submit your CSR and click Continue
10. CSR info will display, and you may double check it, and click Continue
11. After then, you will be able to choose the validation method you prefer to verify your domain
12. Choose your payment method and click Continue
13. Confirm all details and check “I agree”
14. Click Complete
15. You have now your order number and random value (if you chose HTTP and DNS method)
View recent system alerts.View Alerts
Scan your endpoints to locate all of your Certificates.Sign Up
Check your certificate installation for SSL issues and vulnerabilities.