IntroductionThis article will walk you through the process of disabling renewal notifications for an order. Note that renewal notices are adjusted on a per-order basis and not per-user or per-account.
- Login to your GlobalSign account by going to https://www.globalsign.com and clicking Account Login on the top right of the window as shown below.
- Enter your User ID & Password and press the Login button.
- Click on the tab corresponding to your order.
- Click the Find Order button; alternatively, you may click Search Order History from the menu on the left.
- Enter your order number (case sensitive) and click Search. You may also leave the search box blank to bring up your full order history.
- Click Edit next to the order you wish to change.
- Under the certificate details section, un-check the box next to Send Renewal Reminder E-Mails.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Confirm button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the next page, click Complete.
You will no longer receive renewal notifications for that order.