This article provides step-by-step instructions for renewing a PersonalSign Certificate in GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC). If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
You can watch the following video for a tutorial.
How To Renew PersonalSign Certificate in GCC
1. You may get an email to our system
> Certificate Renewal Link or
> You may log-in to globalsign.com
2. Once your in go to ' Document, Code & Email Signing '.
3. Go to Search Order History
> You may paste your Order Number
> Or you may hit " Search "
4. You will see your certificate with " Renew " button
5. Hit Renew it will prompt you to your certificate details and information ( Address, Email address , Name of the certificate )
6. It will ask you to create a " Pick-up password "
7. Confirm for payment and Agree to the Subscriber Agreement.
8. Once complete you will receive an approval email
> Once Approve, your certificate will be issued ( Depends on the Vetting Process )
> PersonalSign 1 will be issue within a day