Ordering an EV Code Signing Certificate
This support article will guide you through the step-by-step guidelines on how to order an EV Code Signing Certificate.
If this is not the support article you are looking for, use the search box above.
- Log into your GCC (GlobalSign Certificate Center) account.
- Select the Document, Code, & E-Mail Signing tab.
- Choose Order Certificates.
- Select EV Code Signing and Standard Code Signing option.
- Choose Extended Validation (EV) Code Signing from the drop-down list of products. Then, press Next.
- On the Product Details page, select the validity period for your certificate. On the Key Generation Options, choose the option that best suits your Certificate. Press Next.
- On the Certificate Identity Details page, fill in the information to be published on your Certificate.
- Enter your Pickup Password. Copy the Pickup Password to a safe location.
Note: This password cannot be reset. You will be unable to retrieve your certificate without this password and the order will need to be canceled and replaced.
Check the box acknowledging that you have saved your pick up password and click Next.
- On the Vetting Info page, enter your corporation details for the vetting process on the next screen.
You have the option to specify different individuals as the Requestor, Approver, and Signer.
- On the Payment Details page, here you can enter your credit card details.
If you wish to pay using an alternate method, select the link to Show Advanced Payment Options and select your desired option. Press Next.
- On the Confirm Details page, review and confirm the details of your order, read and agree to the subscriber agreement, then press Next.
- Order Completed.
A vetting agent will contact you to verify the details of your order. This process will most likely require you to submit some information to GlobalSign.