- Navigate to https://esgtest.fda.gov/ to launch the FDA ESG Web Trader.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
Agree to the terms.
- From the Web Trader menu on the top left, select Send document
- On the Send Document page, do the following:
- Select an FDA Center from the Center drop down menu
- Click Browse in the Path field.
- Select the file or folder you intend to use for your test submission.
- The Root Directory field will populate automatically.
- Select a Submission Type from the drop down menu.
- Click Browse to select your signing certificate.
This is the .pfx you downloaded from GlobalSign.
- Click Send.
- Enter the password for your signing certificate (private key). Press OK.
- The Upload Progress dialog box will appear.
Once it says Done, your submission is complete.
FDA ESG User Guide: https://www.fda.gov/ForIndustry/ElectronicSubmissionsGateway/AboutESG/ucm334359.htm
<< Step 5 - Set Up a Test Account