This article provides step-by-step instructions on how to reissue your Client Digital Certificates including PersonalSign, CodeSign, and PDF Signing certificates.
If you'd like a copy of your certificate, for example are you installing on multiple servers or devices? Additionally If you encounter a private key error and cannot fully install your Client Digital Certificate. You can simply reissue your certificate free of charge, use the support guide here to reissue your certificate.
You can watch the video below for a tutorial.
- Log into your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account.
- Select the Document, Code & Email Signing (Code Signing, PersonalSign, PDF Signing for Adobe CDS) tab at the top of the page.
- Click the Search Order History link in the left-hand column.
- Select the Search button at the top of the page to show all of your orders or you can specify previous order details to search for a specific order. All your orders will show at the bottom of the page.
- Select the Edit button next to the certificate you would like to reissue.
- When the certificate edit page appears, please press the Reissue Certificate button.
- Check the information shown and enter a pickup password. It is important to remember this password, as it will be used later.
- Confirm all of the details previously entered and check the Subscriber Agreement box to be able to continue.
- You have now successfully reissued your Client Digital Certificate and you will receive an email shortly with further instructions on how to download your newly reissued certificate.