This article provides step-by-step instructions for ordering a new Client Certificate, such as a Code Signing, PersonalSign, or Document Signing Certificate. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
1. Login to your GlobalSign Certificate Center (GCC) account if you already have one, and select the Document, Code and Email Signing tab.
2. Press Order Certificate as shown in the diagram below. This will redirect you to the Ordering Certificate window.
3. Select the desired certificate type and click Next. Note: In this example a PersonalSign 2 Pro Certificate is being ordered.
4. Select desired product and click Next. This will redirect you to the Certificate Application Window.
5. On the Certificate Application window complete the Product Details including the desired validity period, any campaign or coupon codes you have to use, and the appropriate key generation options. Click Next.
6. Provide the Certificate Identity Details. Create your temporary Pickup Password. Please make sure to retain this password as you will need it later on in the installation process. If you forget this password you will need to resubmit your order. Click Next.
7. Provide your payment details. Click Next.
8. Confirm the Order Details, and accept the Subscriber Agreement. Click Complete.
9. You will receive an email from email@example.com asking you to approve your order. Click the link from within the email and press Approve Order.
10. You have now successfully placed an order.
What happens Next? You will receive an email with confirmation details and any further instructions depending on the level of vetting required.