Update Public Key - FDA ESG (Renewals & Reissues)
Mar 23, 2023
Updating the Public Key in Your FDA ESG Account
Article Purpose: This article provides step-by-step instructions for updating the public key in your FDA ESG account. This is necessary if you reissued or renewed your Client Digital Certificate. If this is not the solution you are looking for, please search for your solution in the search bar above.
You should already have an FDA ESG account and have completed the following steps:
- Download and install your GlobalSign client digital certificate.
- Export your public key as a .p7b file.
Steps for the FDA ESG Account:
- Email the public key (.p7b) to ESGHelpDesk@fda.hhs.gov, providing the following information:
- Primary account holder's name
- +Electronic Submissions Gateway Account name
- A confirmation email from ESGHelpDesk@fda.hhs.gov will be received, notifying the account holder that the new public key has been uploaded. The user may now send submissions via the Electronic Submissions Gateway using the newly exports private key (.pfx).