- Follow the link in your pickup e-mail and enter the pickup password created when you placed your order.
- Create a 12+ character password for your certificate (alphanumeric only). This will be needed during certificate installation.
Agree to the subscriber agreement and press Next.
- Click Download My Certificate to download your PKCS#12 file (.pfx):
- Be sure to choose Save when prompted by your browser.
- Save your certificate in a location you will remember and name it something you will remember.
- Double-click on the .pfx you just downloaded to open the Certificate Import Wizard.
- The file path is automatically selected. Click Next to continue:
- Enter the private key password. This is the password that was created when you downloaded the certificate. Check the following options:
- Mark this key as exportable.
- Include all extended properties - this will carry over all the certificate details during import.
- Let the Certificate Import Wizard determine the best place for the installation. Click Next.
Note: In some instances the certificate may not install under Personal. If this is the case then manually select the second option when rerunning the installation.
- Click Finish.
- Your certificate is successfully installed.