This article provides a step-by-step process in renewing domain in MSSL accounts. This feature will be available to all MSSL Customers. If your domain has already expired and the option to renew is no longer available, please go here.
Overview of MSSL Domain Renewal Method
This article is useful for this particular CA/Browser Forum Baseline Requirements Deprecation of 3 year SSL Certificates.
- Login to GCC and select Managed SSL tab. Under My Profiles, click Manage Domains and Profiles. This will display all your vetted profiles as shown in the first diagram below. You can also, select Domain Order History if you want to update specific domain as shown in the second diagram.
- Select a Profile that you wanted to renew. Click Renew and it will redirect you to the next page.
- Enter the Domain Name you want to include in your profile and click Continue.
- Add a point of Contact. You may opt to press Auto Fill and then click Continue.
- Select one of the Domain Validation Methods. You can click the links below for the guidelines on how proceed with each verification method.
- Performing Domain Verification - Approver Email
- Performing Domain Verification - HTTP Verification Method
- Performing Domain Verification - DNS TXT Record
- Manual Validation Method – Customers can continue to submit domains for manual vetting. This method requires intervention from the GlobalSign Vetting Team, as such, most requests are processed within 1-2 business days.
- You are now done with the Domain Renewal.
1. Ballot 193 - 825-day Certificate Lifetimes
2. CA/B Forum Baseline Requirement Changes Affecting 3 Year SSL Certificates