This article provides step-by-step instructions for renewing domains in MSSL accounts. This feature will be available to all MSSL Customers.
- Log into GCC and select Managed SSL tab and you will be redirected to the Managed SSL - Dashboard tab. This will display all your vetted profiles as shown in the first diagram below. You can also, select Find & Report on Domains if you want to update specific domain as shown in the second diagram.
- Select a Profile that you wanted to renew. Click Renew and it will redirect you to the next page.
- Enter the Domain Name you want to include in your profile and click Continue.
- Add a point of Contact. You may opt to press Auto Fill and then click Continue.
- Select one of the Domain Validation Methods. You can click the links below for the guidelines on how proceed with each verification method.
- Performing Domain Verification - Approver Email
- Performing Domain Verification - HTTP Verification Method
- Performing Domain Verification - DNS TXT Record
- Manual Validation Method – Customers can continue to submit domains for manual vetting. This method requires intervention from the GlobalSign Vetting Team, as such, most requests are processed within 1-2 business days.
- You are now done with the Domain Renewal.
1. Ballot 193 - 825-day Certificate Lifetimes
2. CA/B Forum Baseline Requirement Changes Affecting 3 Year SSL Certificates